IT Field Technician I, II and III
IT Field Technicians to service clients in New York City, Fairfield County and Westchester County. Minimum of 1-2 years IT working experience required.
Must be able to travel to Norwalk, CT office daily. Company vehicle provided for customer visits. Must be reliable, punctual and have a clean driving record. Highly motivated team player with great interpersonal skills to fit into a great office environment. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Ability to reload and repair Windows OS, including virus removal for Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Clear understanding of computer networks (Routers, modems, network switches, Wi-Fi, etc.).
- Proficiency with Windows 10 navigation.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Computer hardware replacement and troubleshooting.
- Ability to install peripherals (Printers, scanners, etc.).
- Ability to prep IT equipment for installations.
- Able to type 40+ wpm.
Ideal Technical Knowledge:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 OS proficiency; AD, DNS, and Group Policy.
- Experience with network troubleshooting and network equipment.
- Experience MS Office 365, specifically Exchange Online and EOP.
- Experiencewith backup applications (Veeam, ShadowProtect, Symantec Backup Exec, IBackup, ESET, etc.).
- Impeccable communication and writing skills
- Courteously answer phones and provide IT support to clients
- Must have a good presentation, be efficient, fast on problem-solving, creative and enjoy working with people
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel locally to customers in tri-state area
- Highly motivated team player with great interpersonal skills to fit into a great office environment
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal and Sick days
Mon – Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Norwalk, CT 06850
The Computer Support People, LLC, must and will comply with the
provisions of Executive Order 11246, as amended, and other existing laws related to
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). Part of our commitment to EEO is to take
affirmative action to ensure that job seekers are recruited; job applicants are
considered for employment opportunities; and employees are treated without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other